Monthly Sister Circles
Second Friday of the Month, 2 Hours
Instructor: Traci Weber
I firmly believe that connection and support through Circle is one of the most effective ways we can navigate these times. Participating in a Sister Circles is a powerful way for you to make a positive and significant impact on your wellbeing. Women have been communing in Circles throughout the ages, sometimes openly, and sometimes in secret, but always with the intention to bear loving witness to the lives of our Sisters, offering support, strength and wisdom as we weave, and re-weave our web of love, connection, and divine feminine energy. Sitting in a safe, loving, and supportive Circle:
- Allows us the time and space to tune into our deep and wise knowing.
- Creates a contained space to hear and be heard.
- Gives us permission to be vulnerable, raw, and true.
- Allows us the opportunity to give and to receive.
- Leads us to compassion and deep healing on a personal and collective level.
All welcome. Max capacity of 15, no drop-ins.