Gemini Yogastrology Kit
Take on the Gemini Twins – face down in dog!
Your Gemini Kit comes with Zebra Jasper to unite your sun and moon, your yin and yang!
Witty and versatile Mercury, the planet of communication, brings Geminis their ability to open their minds and absorb and process information more quickly than any other zodiac sign. This infuses them with their curious, inquisitive, and intellectual nature.
MAY 21 – JUNE 20
Symbol: The Twins / Element: Air / Mode: Mutable
GEMINI IS A MUTABLE AIR SIGN AND IT'S SYMBOL IS THE TWINS
Almost any astrologer or astrological resource will tell you the energy of this sign revolves around communication. But why? And what does this have to do with Twins?
Communication is how we interact with the world around us. We write or speak to express ourselves, we listen to obtain new information.
But it's not exactly that simple.
We don’t speak just to announce or assert ourselves, and we don’t listen simply to take orders or learn. The process is a dance - we listen, we process, we reflect, we respond, we refine, we share… and then we listen again.
TWINS ARE NOT SEPARATE, BUT TWO OFFSPRING OF THE SAME CREATORS, INTRICATELY ENTWINED NO MATTER HOW DIFFERENT THEIR OUTWARD LIVES MAY BE.
Gemini season asks us to observe the world and remember that we too, like the Twins, are all connected. One way we can remember this fact is through sharing our stories and listening to others share their own.
Strategies of Gemini:
- Higher than average intelligence
- Ability to socialize with many different types of people
- Not afraid to change their mind
- Strong connections to local communities and home
- Youthful vitality
- Curious and inquisitive, can be a great storyteller or journalist
Shadows of Gemini:
- Avoiding hard truths and conversations
- Overly busy mind (anxiety)
- Tending to everything and nothing all at once
- Using their intelligence to trick or deceive, or tell manipulative white lies
- Fear of commitment
- Seemingly “split” personality
How to utilize the Gemini energy:
- Seek new experiences, especially those that stimulate your mind. Read a book, listen to an interview, or take a course on a topic you haven’t studied before, or haven’t studied in a while.
- Get curious and ask questions of your teachers, mentors and even your friends. Learn something new about the people you surround yourself with on a regular basis.
- Learn something new about yourself. Perhaps you finally pick up a pen and paper and start journaling - it’s a great way to have a conversation with yourself.
- Allow yourself to change your mind. Not everything has to be serious and set in stone. Let the energy of this season remind you that you can change your mind about anything, at any time.
- Explore your local scene. Gemini rules activity close to home, which is perfect right now since most of us aren’t traveling far! Take a drive, check out a new coffee shop or make a purchase from a local business.
- Tell your story. Put words to the experiences you’ve had in this lifetime and share them with a greater audience. Gemini likes to talk, so bonus points if you actually use that voice of yours and speak your story out loud.
Inspired by Emily Nachezel